22 October 2010

Sore!! So Very Sore!!!!

Well, its been three days of doing that workout video and I feel like I am a 95 year old.  My arms hurt, my legs hurt, back, neck, feet, abs, everything hurts.  It feels great!  I like the video and I feel like I am being pushed but not a ridiculous amount.  And it is super nice to be able to do some yoga afterwards to stretch and relax.  No real difference yet but I'm keeping at it.


My date went pretty good.  I didn't have my night class and when I told him, he asked if I wanted to go to dinner, which lead me to freak out for the next half hour because I now felt like it was a real date and I had to figure out what to wear.  We got really good Italian food at this restaurant in Fond Du Lac and then rented "The Losers" and went back to his place to watch it.  His house is pretty nice and his dog is adorable.  I ended up leaving at about 2 am which meant I only got three hours of sleep before work and class the next day.  It was totally worth it.  I am really starting to like this guy and I really like just hanging out with him, I don't feel any pressure to be anything but myself and it is very refreshing to just have calm, and not depressing conversation.

Unfortunately, I just found out that he is allergic to Cats, Horses and Dust, which is a problem because I own five cats, a horse, and live in a very old house, so we will have to see how that plays out.  We are supposed to have another date Thursday and then go to a Halloween party at Justin's house on Friday.  I hope Justin and his friends don't scare him.




And this coming week is going to be amazing!!!!  I have Say Anything with Kim on Wednesday, a date with Don Thursday, Halloween party on Friday, and MUMFORD AND SONS ON SATURDAY!!!!  I am super excited and I am really hoping I can still squeeze working out into all those days.