11 January 2011

I Can Breathe!

Finally, the cold has left.  At least my cold has left.  Today, the new year can finally begin, for me.

I am starting up my workouts again and I am getting meals set for the week.  Although I do need to allow for thaw time after getting home from work, I feel pretty awake and ready to get at it even though I had only three hours sleep.  No clue why.  And those three hours were filled with strange dreams of alternate universes and warping though time and strange body doubles, which I take to mean two possible things:

1. I am experiencing a cross roads in my life and my subconscious is trying to sort out which possible future I could become and which life I should choose.  And because I am entering such a new part of my life, my mind is portraying the work world as a whole new universe and alternate reality because I have nothing to base my ideas of work on.

OR...

2. I need to stop watching Doctor Who, Thorchwood, and X-Files right before bed.

I am leaning towards the second option, but feel free to let me know if you think differently.

Everything else in my life is pretty much the same, still have to go for that interview, still have to finish cleaning up the house, still have bills to pay.