27 January 2011

And The Winner Is....

ME!!!!!


That's right. I am the winner. I got the job. Finally.

I am not sure how I will do or if I will even like this job but it is a job and that is awesome. Finally, I will have some money and be able to start banking big bucks. Unfortunately, I will have to invest in some new cloths and other things for this job but what the hell, it was expected. The best part is I can put personality into my cloths and not become a drone.

Speaking of clothes, just got some super cute new dresses to wear to work!
Check them out!





and I also got some cute accessories to go with them....


I am super glad that I don't have to work at the barn anymore, too damn cold.   But this job has a lot of unknowns to it.  For instance, how much money will I make a month.  It will depend on whether I choose sallery or comission, and how well I can sell.  Also, what will the hours be like?  At my second interview I was there untill 9:30 but I can't do that every night.  Also unknown is my days off, and how many I get a week.

I am really glad to have the job, but I really miss Don and I feel like this job may keep us from ever seing each other.


On a more positive note:

Heading back to platteville this weekend to see my lovely lady and for a much needed escape from my family.  It will be good to feel like an adult again.  Then Monday it's off to the office for the first day of work.  Fingers Crossed!