14 January 2011

New Phone!!

Finally getting with the times and getting a smart phone.  I am going to go with the Droid X I think because I love the way android runs and I need a phone that can be more than a phone.  I will let people know how it turns out.

Other than that, I have begun to work out again, slowly.  I am more out of shape than when I started this thing so I need to really work into always doing my workouts.  I really think if I get on top of things and work out each day I could burn the ten pounds before Valentines Day.  What better present is there to yourself on that day then feeling good about yourself.

Excited for Cathie's Birthday today, bowling is always a good time.  Nervous about being around so many people I don't know, but hey, I'm a big girl and I'm fun to be around so it should be fun.

Also, Don has the opportunity to get a big promotion to upper management.  All I really care about is whether we will be able to spend more time together if he takes this position.  He already has a good job but this position would give him weekends off and work during the day.  I really want him to take it just for those reasons.  Should I tell him that is why I think he should take it?