14 February 2011

Loving Sore Muscles

Well, The past few days have been tons of fun.  Justin's birthday was a good time, made all the better because Don was there.  Lame, I know, but it really did make it more fun.  Being around him relaxes me and makes me feel happy.  Other then that, I've been cleaning and organizing and getting caught up on the life I let slip behind during this depression I have settled into.  Needless to say, just getting things under control has helped me to feel better.

I finally got around to throwing out the crap Micheal dumped at my house, which in itself is a relief.  I also got a good start on my closet and dresser, also a relief.  Got a ton a groceries to get my new food blog, The Closet Chef, (yes, that was a hint to check it out) started with a decent array of food.  Still working out the kinks in that, I may need to add a recipe page to it if I keep getting told to by everyone, and I also will probably need to put up an upcoming meals list, just so I can keep track of what I'm making.

And my leg finally stopped hurting enough for me to get through my whole two hour workout today so I am feeling great.  I have no excuse to not keep on track, at least until I find a second job, but until then I will be working my ass off.  As for the job stuff, I have sent in a few more applications and I am almost satisfied with my redone resume so hopefully interviews will start soon.  This time I will be super picky and not feel bad about saying no if the job sucks.

Happy Spring to you all, and pray to whatever you believe in that the weather stays nice!