28 September 2010

It's Still So Dark!

Well, I am heading to work and it is still dark out.  Even the dogs are looking at me like I am crazy and the cats aren't awake yet.  But, I have to get done with work by 8 so I can make the stupid bus and still get some homework done when I get to school.  I hope it is a nice day today, because I really want to go for another walk with the pooches and this time I am going to push them to two miles.  I hope.  I also really want to ride my horse today.

The Badger game was great.  Record setting score, smashed the other team, and relatively short lines for the bathroom.  Kim called me at nine that morning and I told her I was in a parking lot drinking Bloody Mary's with my dad and she responded with, "you do know its 9 am right?"  Priceless.  I got some sweet pictures and I even got to take a nap on the way home.  Overall, good day.

Yesterday I finally got to pick up my new glasses and I must say, I look quite indie now with these guys.  Especially with my hats on.  I wasn't really intending that when I got them but I kind of enjoy it.  I also finally got my Debit card fixed and so I was able to buy the sweater tights I have been wanting.  Now lets see if I can keep the good things rolling and do well in class and on my exam this week!