09 September 2010

New Love!

Today I got my new baby! His name is not yet decided but i am working on it. he had some problems at his old home but here he will be loved and cared for. Lucy is already in love with him, although the cats are taking longer to warm up to him.

i have pictures of some of the pets today, the rest i will put up tomorrow.
This is Darby Dan.  My First Love. And still the only male i trust with my life.
Blue Eyes.  A kitten born to a cat my ex dropped off at my one bedroom apartment.  Seven cats was way to many there so i gave her to my parents. 
Tinka.  The craziest and strangest cat i have ever owned.  She plays fetch and comes when she is called.

Martini.  Such a Sweetheart.  Always up for a cuddle!

And Lucy.  A very sweet Pitbull/Boxer.  Had a terrible life on the streets till she was found and we adopted her.

The newest addition to our family.
I still have to get pictures of the rest but for now these will do.  We are hoping that the new dog will get along with everyone and since he is right now cuddling Lucy, I think it is looking good.

Anyway, class today was disappointing.  My professor doesn't really get it and I have had to explain myself way too much in class, but I made a new friend over our mutual distaste for Feminist Literature.  It could be worse i guess.  My ethnic studies course is actually looking like it might be the better of the two and not just because of a certain TA.  Compared to the crap I had to take in Platteville, it is actually very interesting and doesn't sound like complete bullshit. 

This weekend is going to be pretty awful, but i am getting paid so it could be worse, and it is the last weekend I have to work at summerfest this summer so I am excited about that.

I have decided that this blog will be a compilation of my thoughts, photos, poems, and even bits of my novel if I am so inspired.  I am open to anything and everything at this point.  I am smart enough to know that no one will really be reading this but myself and maybe one or two of my aunts but anyone interested is welcome to read if they would like.  Life is pretty interesting I think, and my own life has some pretty entertaining bits to it.  So here it goes.  I will try to write something everyday, but we all know that that will never happen.  If you find yourself enjoying my ramblings or anything I put up on this thing, let me know.  I am new to blogging and have no real clue what I am doing.  But, here i am, putting myself out there for the world to see.  Hope you all enjoy it!
NEW LOVE!