27 March 2011

Chugga, Chugga, Chugga

Things are still rolling along.  I have got everything turned in I can for Korea, I'm just waiting to get stuff back.  I am burning through my TEFL online course and I'll probably finish it up in the next two weeks, as well as the grammar section and whatever else I may have to get done.  One thing has slowed me up with this, I don't really know how to teach little kids.  I have started to make all of my lessons focus on classes I may actually teach and it is forcing me to think harder about the classes I am designing, but it is also really helping me out.

As for the whole job situation, I need to go to Madison on Monday and pick up a copy of my birth certificate since the passport place took my original.  I also need to go and buy some red shirts and Khaki pants.... Lame.  I hate two pieces of clothing more that anything in the world, red shirts and Khaki pants.  But at least I will have a job.




The weather is still awful and cold and snowy, but I am almost done planting my seeds inside.  My garden is going to be even more amazing than it was last year.  I have it almost all planned and then I will get some pictures up on here of the drawn up plans. Here is a preveiw of whats to come:



This will probably be the last Korea focused post for awhile since I am not going to be doing much besides work and gardening.  But never fear!  I shall have many other things to talk about as I begin night shifts and as the weather warms!