31 March 2011

Goals For The Weekend

Seeing as how this may be my last weekend off for a long while, I have made up a list of what I need to get done, starting today:

Thursday (today) 
  • Organize Korea papers in a binder
  • Email Platteville to verify that they will send me the paperwork I need
  • go through all paper work and files on computer and set up a portfolio
  • start up a list of stuff I will need in Korea and begin to figure out what I'm taking with, shipping there, buying there, or other.
  • do dishes and clean stove
  • get laundry done
  • make bed and pick up room
  • vacuum house
Friday
  • Pull and cut the buck-thorn in the yard
  • Put ashes in back gardens
  • Rake off all gardens and trim up dead plants
  • Take dogs for a walk at Lion's Den
  • get both grammar sections completed by today
Saturday
  • Start going through clothes and getting rid of the stuff I didn't wear this winter
  • make sure all seeds are planted and get set up in the basement with grow light
  • clean out smokehouse and reorganize
  • Start on garage organization, get rid of what I know goes
  • Wash carpet in living room and parents room
Sunday
  • Start going through music on laptop and figuring out which CD's to put on itunes
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Organize more of garage

Everyday I will keep up my exercises, which I have had to modify a little because of my knee continuing to hurt.  I am also keeping up on the calorie specific diet and it seems to be working. After this weekend, I won't have much left to do but work, and work on what I can in the yard, and stress about Korea.  I went to the Library a few days ago and got all three books they had on Korea and all i know now is I really Really want to go there.  Oh, and I also know that my libraries organization system makes no sense at all and they have a terrible selection of everything but romance novels and Christian philosophy.