24 March 2011

Now We're Getting Somewhere

Today was probably one of the most productive days I've had in a long time, and it is only half over!  


I got up bright and early this moring to go and get my Passport at the post office. My passport picture is terrible, big surprise, and I will defininetly be taking one here at my house and getting the correct size made up rather than use that one with my applications.

After the Passport stuff, I stopped off and got pet food, and potting soil and the last seeds I need for my garden.  Now I just need to get them planted, today hopefully, and draw up the plans for what goes where in which garden.  Oh, and I also need the stupid weather to figure out which season it is.

When I got home I made a lot of phone calls to different people trying to get stuff figured out.  I now have all the graduation stuff sorted away, finally, and I need to wait till I get my stuff in the mail in May.  I also found out that I don't have to change up my appointment for the doctor in April which is good, I didn't want to wait another two months to get this physical over with.  And I got everything except my fingerprints set for the Criminal Background Check request.

I headed out to the final interveiw at *sigh* Target.  As long as I pass the drug test tomorrow I should be starting up on wednesday working overnights.  After the interview, I attempted to do the drug test but the facility was packed so I am going first thing tomorrow.  Then I got my fingerprints, which was awful, they put me in a booking room.  Tomorrow I will mail in the stuff to the FBI and then I am all set until I hear back from James, who I will be emailing to update on all of this as soon as I am done here.

Tonight the rest of my plans include, completeing another lesson for my online course, cooking a delicious Chinese Speghetti and Meatball dinner, and doing some reading just for fun, maybe even a movie, and I will be doing my workout video and walking speed walking two miles.  My knee is still really sore from when I hurt it the other day, so I am hopng cuttung back on the workout video time and starting up walking again will help out.  The past three days I have stuck with a 1200 calorie diet and I'm starting to adjust to the food amounts.  I have also increased my coffee intake by about three times as much, but I refuse to change that.

Life is looking much better that it has in a long, long time.
These guys greeted me outside the Feed Mill. Just another wonderful part to the day!