01 April 2011

April Snow Storms Bring May Flowers?

Well, April has begun and it is snowing.  This stinks.

So I took out my rage at the weather by attacking the buck-thorn around the fire pit and getting it set up for all the crazy fun fires I will be having this summer.  There is way more work involved back there than I thought there was going to be.  there are a ton of branches and bark from the dead trees back there and a whole lot more buck-thorn than I was aware of.

I was making a pretty nice dent before it began to snow and rain and the puppies wanted in out of the wet.

I need to get a video of Lucy bounding into the weeds and trees after small animals.  She leaps about eight feet in the air and pounces down into it trying to smother them out of the underbrush.  Fargo just freaks out and runs in circles.

It looks like we may need to install an invisible fence for the dogs so we don't have to spend every five minutes searching the brush for them.  I'm going to have to look around for different prices but I am pretty sure I will be installing it myself.

I am working on finishing up the last few lessons on my grammar certificate, then I need to go through the grammar section in the full course and I will be fifty percent done with the class and done with all the hard stuff I hate to do.  I also am half done with one of the books on South Korea I checked out from the library, and even though it was written in the eighties, I am learning quite a bit about the country.

I am also going to start posting what the weather is here compared with the weather in South Korea.  I want to record the weather differences so that I can keep it in mind when it comes time to start up packing.

So, the weather....
Mequon, Wisconsin: 43 Degrees F and Overcast
Ulsan, South Korea (my first choice): 52 Degrees F and Clear

And now, back to Grammar!