28 April 2011

Ah Procrastination

As you can see, I got a little sidetracked today while trying to work on my online course.

I changed up my blog last time when I decided I wasn't going to go to South Korea.  So, I decided that, since I am really going to go now, I should change it up again.  I also can't stand this to be stagnant for too long.  I rearrange my living space at least once a month if I have the space.

I spent around an hour trying to think of a different name for the blog and I finally settled on the name above.  I also spent awhile looking for a good background.  I spent a few hours searching and found three that I loved.  I settled on this one because I loved to koi and it also had the best color scene to write against.

I also made the title an actual image I uploaded so that it would stand out against the background.  I played around with about fifteen different combination's of fonts and colors before I settled on this one.

And during all this time, I really should have been doing this assignment so I could get to sleep by six so I can get up at midnight and run before work and still have time for coffee and a shower.  Looks like I have been very successful procrastinating, something I haven't done in quite awhile.  I will have to do the assignment tomorrow.

I should probably eat dinner and get to sleep.  Getting up at midnight is really messing with my head.  When I get home from work, all I seem to want to do is sleep.  I am determined to get at least a few things done this weekend.  I WILL finish my class, plant my lettuce and spinach, finish my laundry, clean out my closet, and cut the rest of the buck-thorn by my fire pit.  I don't care if it is cold and raining all weekend, I need to start working outside or the list I have for outdoor work will never get done.