02 April 2011

Here We Go

I have finished the Grammar Advisor component of my course.

Finally.

Unfortunately, I have yet to finish my grammar chapter in the main course so I am only half done with my educational goals for the weekend.

So far this weekend has been pretty productive.  I have gotten about half of my list done and the rest should be finished by tomorrow night.  I need to organize the stuff I got from the Grammar program and I need to find some folders to start storing my lesson plans and information in besides my laptop.  I have yet to start to write out what I am going to need for Korea, but every time I try to think about it I get overwhelmed.  I think it may be too early to start trying to figure that out.

I start overnights at target on Wednesday and I am hoping that the pay will be worth being up all night.  I am also hoping that I don't work with creepy people.  The people who worked night shift at Wal-mart were very strange.  I also have full 14 hour days at summerfest again this year so hopefully I will make enough money.  I am a bit worried however so I am thinking about applying for a second, part-time job at sendix in the deli just to make ends meet.

I am not sure what is going to happen with my loan payments or with taxes or things like that, but I can just ask my dad about it once tax season in over and he is less grumpy.

By Wednesday I will have the lists that I need to get figured out finished and I will have all my papers organized and filed.  Tomorrow I am finishing the next section of my course, cleaning out the smokehouse and dusting the upstairs.  My vacuum broke sadly and is in the repair shop until Tuesday or Wednesday, if they can fix it at all.

And now for the weather:
Mequon, Wisconsin: 39 Degrees F and Clear
Ulsan, South Korea (my first choice): 48 Degrees F and Mostly Cloudy