04 April 2011

I See Light!

Due to some weather issues over the weekend, I wasn't able to get the outdoor work done that I wanted to.  I'm not complaining though because those thunderstorms were beautiful.  And being stuck indoors forced me to finish all the grammar work I have been avoiding the past few weeks.  I even got the next two sections completed beyond the grammar part, which means, if I keep it up, I could be done with the course by Friday!

I also got some of the house work done that I needed to finish up, like making the bed, and finishing my laundry, but the vacuuming was put on hold due to the death of my vacuum.  It was a sad day.  Hopefully it can be repaired.

I also got a chunk done on pulling together all the files and paperwork I need for Korea and I have a binder I can organize them in until I can treat myself to a nicer file system.  I have been compiling all the lesson plans I've been making into a folder so I can use them as Ideas when I head out.  I also copied all the Grammar lessons I did and printed them up so I can have them with me.  I even started work on my travel web page, getting it set for when I leave.

I am super excited for the coming weeks.  I will be starting work, and getting my garden underway, and getting to run outside with my dogs... and A Game Of Thrones is starting on HBO, so Dana and I are having a little party at my house so we can watch it.

Once June rolls around I will be working, sleeping, gardening, and saving money.  Oh, and going to visit Jess of course. I will also be losing my goal weight of 30 lbs and I will be shedding all of my debt and excess belongings.

Tomorrow it will be more organizing, going through stuff, and cleaning up of stuff.  If the sun is shining I will tackle the smoke house and start on the garage.

Oh, and the new diet I started is actually working.  I gave my knee the week off from working out and judged weight loss simply on the diet and I lost about two pounds.  Add that to the two to three pounds I loose when I work out and hopefully we are looking and a three to four pound a week average.

Now it is time to force myself to stay up until at least two, three if I can.